From Megève to Nice. A multi-day cycling challenge for amateur riders
Top-notch race support during the toughest and highest seven-day Gran Fondo.
Small group. Our riders keep coming back.
You focus on the riding, we handle everything else.
August 24 - September 2 2018
7-day Gran Fondo
Start - End
Megève - Nice
For amateur riders
Megève, Valloire, Les Deux Alpes, Guillestre, Auron, Nice
Classic alpine climbs, famous ski resort villages, finishing on Côte d’Azur
Limited to 4/8 riders
2, 3 & 4-star hotels with wifi, close to start/finish lines
Quality restaurants with meals adapted for athletic appetites. Quality muesli and oatmeal available to supplement the hotel breakfasts. Personalized feed stations during the race.
21 passes including Colombière, Madeleine, Télégraphe, Galibier, Izoard, Bonnette
- 2 massage therapists + echanic/logistics
- Transportation from Geneva Airport to start hotel
- Transportation from finish hotel to Nice Airport
- Transportation to start and finish of each stage
- Personalized feed stations & race support within race rules
- Organization and coordination with hotels and restaurants
- Hot tea & honey during and after stages
- Personal hot meal at finish of each stage
- Handling of special situations
- Transportation of bike cases to finish hotel
- Daily professional bike cleaning and tuning
- 45-minute massage per rider per day
- Daily stage briefing
- Laundry service twice during event