June 30 - July 7
Starting from gorgeous Bergamo in Italy, this cycling tour will tackle bucket list Swiss climbs before ending in Geneva, Switerland, facing lake Leman and Mont-Blanc.
A multilingual tour as well.
The swiss Alps is the home of many passes over 2000 meters in elevation. The B2G ride will have you ride up and down 12 major passes 7 of which over 2000m. You’ll ride over cobblestones, by a lighthouse, while discovering all the different languages spoken in Switzerland.
A cycling mountain adventure starting in Italian switching to German before finishing in French on the shores of Lake Leman.
Support Daily: bike cleaning and bike maintenance, Guided rides, GPS tracks
- 2 100€ double occupancy
- 2 450€ single occupancy
500€ deposit to sign up
- First 50% of balance due 30 March 2019
- Final 50% of balance due 30 May 2019
Payment in Euros € via PayPal, Popmoney or wire transfer
Cultural document, Daily route guide, snacks, energy drinks
- Train or air transportation to start and finish city airports
- Bike for each participant (rental options upon request)
- Travel or personal insurance
- Wine, beer and soft drinks (excluding bottled water) during meals
- Hotel charges: minibar, phone, drinks at bar
- Medical supplies beyond what’s supplied by event organizer
- Sports nutrition (we know each athlete has their own ‘juice’).