Terms & Conditions
Single Room Supplement
All DuckStore Productions trips are priced on a double occupancy basis and in some special cases, triples. If you prefer to have your own room, a single supplement will be applied, depending on the length of the trip.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
We realize that sometimes other things can get in the way of your desire to go ride your bike in fantastic and mythical places. We hope you understand that we have costs that we will not necessarily recuperate when you cancel. Here is a list of our cancellation fees depending on when you actually cancel.
- 91+ days 10% of deposit
- 61 – 90 days 30% of trip price
- 31 – 60 days 60% of trip price
- 0 – 30 days 100% of trip price
You may transfer from one trip to another if space is available taking into consideration the above cancellation policy and any difference in cost. No exceptions are made to our cancellation policy, including weather and personal emergencies. We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance to cover you in the event that injury or illness causes cancellation of the entire or partial trip package. There is no refund for arriving late or departing early from a tour, nor for any meals, or services not used while on tour. DuckStore Productions Inc. is not responsible for cancellations, amendments, or additional fees incurred by clients due to acts of nature, civil unrest, terrorism, strikes, work stoppage, force majeure, or inclement weather. DuckStore Productions, Inc. reserves the right to cancel a tour. While this is rare, in the event of cancellation, a full refund will be sent to the client and constitutes full settlement.
DuckStore Productions, Inc highly suggests all clients travelling with us have adequate travel insurance covering accident, personal injury, public liability, loss of luggage and cancellation. If you cancel your trip with us, you are liable for any costs and losses including flights, deposit or balance payments and travel arrangements, so please be sure to have travel insurance that covers these items. We suggest using DogTag special sports and travel insurance https://www.dogtag.com/sports/.
DuckStore Productions is conscious about the risk of bicycles being stolen. It is a constant concern and our staff will do it’s best to keep our participants and staff bikes secure during the period of the trip or package using the secure areas available to us at each location. Please ensure that your bike is insured against theft and that your other personal belongings are also covered as DuckStore Productions cannot accept liability for these items.
Arrivals & Departures
Trips/Tours start and end at the designated places and times listed in your confirmation materials. Late/early arrivals and late/early departures are responsible for their own transfers to hotels, airports or train stations.
Each participant in a DuckStore Productions trip or event will be asked to sign the following participation agreement.
PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT, RELEASE, AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK
In consideration of the services of DUCK STORE PRODUCTIONS, Inc. their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, as well as Marie-Anne Marquis and John Goldsmith ( from here on referred to as “COMPANY”), I hereby agree to release and discharge COMPANY on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
- I acknowledge that bicycling entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: falling, collision, upset, striking obstructions or other persons, unsafe speed of travel for conditions, head injuries, equipment failure, and weather conditions including temperature exposure (hypothermia, sunstroke, sunburn, and heat exhaustion), dehydration, and highway or roadway vehicles. Furthermore, COMPANY guides have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather, the elements, or the terrain. They may give inadequate warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold COMPANY from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of COMPANY equipment or facilities, including any such claims which alleged negligent acts, gross negligence or omissions of COMPANY.
- Should COMPANY or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to reimburse for all such fees and costs.
- I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created directly or indirectly by any such condition.
- In the event that I file a lawsuit against COMPANY, I agree to do so solely in the state of Florida, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state.
- I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit COMPANY on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I also understand that COMPANY may be photographing and/or filming all trips and that my image might be captured on such media. I hereby grant permission to COMPANY to freely reproduce my image in such photographic, film or electronic medium strictly for its promotional and/or commercial purposes.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it and I agree to be bound by its terms.
DuckStore Productions, Inc. respects your privacy. We never sell your address or private information to commercial entities.